Winning Vegas Slot Review
Let’s look at the Winning Vegas Slot Review by Dragon Gaming we did at request of one of our regular visitors. It’s a fun game.
Winning Vegas Slot by Dragon Gaming
This Dragon Gaming slot is medium volatility. Very decent rtp and although not the most popular game in many casinos players do return to play it often.
Las Vegas Theme
Many slot players easily associate slots and winning with Las Vegas. What better theme for a slot game then winning in Vegas?
5 Reel Video Slot
This slot has 5 reels. It uses a common grid layout of 5 reels by 3 rows. There are 20 fixed paylines. The game includes a number of mini games that can trigger randomly during any regular spin.
Often termed as cascading or transitioning symbols a few of the featured symbols do transform the board for special rounds during the game. Our review explains these transitions below.
Many Common Slot Symbols
Even though many associate cherries and diamonds to classic slots this slot is a true video slot.
Symbols as seen during game spins. Diamond symbol is the premium symbol with highest payout. Then there is a lucky 7 as well as cherries symbol. Wrapping up the list of regular symbols are a A, K, Q and a J.
Pay Table Breakdown
Based on matched symbols the payout breakdown is as follows:
- Diamond matches of 5 are 1000, 4 are 200, or 3 are 40.
- Lucky 7 matches of 5 are 500, 4 are 120, or 3 are 30.
- Cherries matches of 5 are 400, 4 are 80, or 3 are 20.
- A, K, Q or J exact matches of 5 are 150, 4 are 20 or 3 are 5.
Match payouts are like symbols matched on a payline. The amount is multiplied by the coin size and counted left to right.
Male in Tux is Wild Symbol
The wild symbol substitutes for all symbols in the game on a payline except the bonus. Landing multiple wilds on a payline can increase the payout. When you get 3 wilds the payout is 40, for 4 it is 200 and landing 5 wilds = 1000.
Female Bonus Symbol
A blonde female adorns the bonus symbol. You will want to see her on the game board often. Any you get 3 or more bonus symbols you trigger the bonus wheel feature pick. You will sin the wheel to determine the bonus round pick. The round will be one of the following choices:
- 7 Free spins with random wild feature.
- 5 Free spins with matching feature.
- Random multiplier feature with 5 free spins (multiplier changes each spin)
- 5 Free spins with Mega Symbol Feature
- 20X Instant win.
Throughout the game there can be random feature appear at any time. Random features can be a random wild, a multiplier, the card symbols becoming wold or even the mega symbols. Possible random features could be:
- Random multiplier can trigger a re-spin with a multiplier from 4X up to 15x the coin size.
- A, K, Q o J act as wild. During that feature each symbol will act as a wild and substitute for the chosen symbol.
- Random wilds are added in random positions on reels. Maximum of 1 wild symbol per reel added.
- Mega Symbol as a 3×3 block will appear which is at least an automatic 3 match with the possibility matching 2 other reels.
Known as a medium volatility slot the rtp on this games lands in at 96.51%. That is the expected average return over the long term.
Change the Coin Size Change the Bet
A number of different coin sizes are available to adjust the bet sizes. Even the budget conscious player will like they can choose a low $0.01 coin making spin costs of $0.20.
Conclusion on the Winning Vegas Slot
To wrap up how we liked this game we have to say we would certainly play it again. We did like sinning the wheel for the bonus round and the various different bonus round features each added their own set of win possibilities.
Available at an ever growing list of casinos that have games from Dragon Gaming, you might want to give it a try. If you would like to see some of the other games from Dragon, take a look here.
Reviews of Dragon Gaming Slots